Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Entrepreneur-in-Residence

My Cougar Relationship


WSU logo
I've started as an Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) at Washington State University (WSU), a part-time position to commercialize some of the many ground-breaking research results achieved by the staff and students of the University.

As state residents and many others know, WSU has its main campus in Pullman, in the southeast part of the state; however there are also campuses in Spokane, Vancouver, and the Tri-Cities. While I expect to travel to Pullman and elsewhere regularly, I mostly will be based in the Seattle area, and may sometimes be found in the WSU West office space in the 520 Pike Building at Pike and Sixth.

I've been speaking with many people at the WSU Research Foundation the last few months, and was out in Pullman back in September. A few years ago I also had the chance to pursue a RTD grant from the Washington Technology Center with some of the faculty during my time as President at Enerdyne Solutions. I'm excited to work with some of the brilliant folks at WSU, a top-10 US university in renewable energy research.

If you are interested in some of the available technologies or want to explore technology transfer opportunities, contact me.

Update: Changed the email contact address; apparently I had the wrong one. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment